Friday, January 4, 2008

Obama vs. Huckabee

Barack Hussein Obama vs. Rev. Michael Dale Huckabee

Can you believe these names? Only in America.

According to the Urban Dictionary, huckabee means a person who is really dumb. I don't know - I have never met the man.

I'm not sure what Barack means but I know what Hussein means - Evil. But that's OK because that's just his middle name and for some reason he doesn't use it. And of course, Obama is one letter away from Osama, so that's awesome.

Ding. Ding. Man I can't wait to see this one played out in the media.

Evil - a black guy who admitted doing cocaine vs. A person who is really dumb - who not too long ago said, "Sometimes we talk about why we're importing so many people (by importing I think he means illegal immigration) in our workforce. It might be for the last 35 years, we have aborted more than a million people who would have been in our workforce had we not had the holocaust of liberalized abortion under a flawed Supreme Court ruling in 1973."

Wow daddy! This guy's crazy. Can you imagine anything worse than forcing an aborted fetus to pick strawberries or wash dishes?

These guys are classic. Didn't Obama sound exactly like Rev. Martin Luther King in his Iowa victory speech? Man I love how he talks. And Huckabee (every time I write his name I want to chuckle) actually is a preacher.

God bless America.

No comments: